Saturday, January 8, 2011

Paying it Forward


So many times the production process is to find the right size, shape and surface treatment for an object, then deliver it to a mysterious audience to be rewarded financially. A very dear friend suggested an alternative production process by posting to her Facebook a "Pay it Forward" process. In recognizing the potential for sharing with and rewarding others I got on board with her idea. Very shortly afterward I found several of the friends I consider to be artists also agreed to the "Pay it Forward" plan.

Five dear friends are going to be receiving handmade gifts from me during the year 2011. What a lovely and inspiring way to walk into my studio to begin my production process this year. I am looking forward to the reward of their reaction to the gift I select for them!

No comments: